How does it work?
How do I get started?
How do I promote my links?
Why don’t I see my affiliate
How much does it cost?
What is Power Blog Pro?
Who runs the Power Blog?
The Power Blog is basically a simple blog that is maintained by Peter Dobler. New original content is added frequently and this will increase the ranking in the search engines.
What makes this blog so special is the fact that the links are dynamically created and contain the affiliate ids of the registered member that referred the visitor to the blog. This means that you can utilize fresh promotion material to advertise your very own affiliate ids.
Sounds too good to be true? Get this! You have 5 different ways to use this blog for your very own advertising campaigns.
- The main link to the blog
- This is the easiest way to direct your visitors to the blog. The sample link is located at your account home page. Just login to your account, copy the code and paste it into your webpage.
- A link to an individual post
- If you want to direct your visitors directly to a specific post, like the SFI 5-day course. Login to your account, click on the ‘Links’ folder, copy the desired link and paste it into to your web page.
- A PHP code
- Search engines love fresh content. That’s why I offer a PHP version to display the latest posts on your web pages. Just login to your account, click on the ‘SEO settings’ folder and follow the instructions. This is the most powerful implementation of the Power Blog.
- If your have a My Yahoo or My.MSN account you can add this blog to your content list. Just click on the ‘Syndicate’ button and you will see the xml code for this blog. Just copy the URL and add this URL to your My Yahoo or My.MSN content.
Getting started is easy.
Click on the Register button and fill out the required fields. In order to make it safer for everybody we strictly adhere to a NO SPAM policy and therefore all registrations are double opt-in. This means that you have to verify your email address by clicking on the special confirmation link in your confirmation email. If you don’t do this you will not be able to login to your account.
When you access your account for the first time you need to subscribe to your affiliate programs. By clicking on the ‘Subscribe to Programs’ folder, you will go to a new screen. Select the programs that you are an affiliate of from the drop down menu, insert your affiliate id and hit submit.
In case you’re not an affiliate of a program managed by the Power Blog just click on the signup link below the drop down menu and subscribe to the program. Due to the fact that 99% of the affiliate programs are free you have nothing to loose by signing up to these additional programs, but you have so much more to gain.
From time to time there will be more programs added and you will receive an email to notify you about this new addition.
When subscribing to the prorams with your affiliate ids, go to the ‘Links’ menu and click on the individual post links. You should see your affiliate ids when you click on one of the many affiliate links within the blog.
As mentioned there are 5 different ways to use this blog to your advantage. It is up to your imagination how you want to promote these links.
- Use solo ads in ezines.
- Send emails to your double opt-in email list.
- Place links on your web site.
- Tell a friend.
- Use pay-per-click campaigns.
- and whatever else you come up with.
There is no limit on how you can use this power blog.
When you register with the Power Blog you have the option to enter your affiliate ids for all the programs promoted by this blog. This is an option and not mandatory. If you don’t want to enter your affiliate ids or you’re not a member of a specific program, the default id will be used. In this case the ids of the blog owner ‘Peter Dobler’.
That’s why I urge everybody to take advantage of this incredible system and enter the affiliate id. Don’t worry, if you’re not a member of a program you can easily sign up for it.
There is no cost whatsoever. Register, promote and enjoy!
Power Blog PRO is the paid membership extension to the Power Blog. Why a paid membership you might ask? The answer is simple. Creating and maintaining the Power Blog is a lot of work and the increased traffic forces me to switch hosting to a dedicated server. So, the small membership fee I will ask for the enhanced service helps me to cover these expenses.
After reading the FAQ you know that the basic Power Blog system is incredible flexible to promote your affiliate links.
As a member of Power Blog PRO you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Your SignUp links will be presented to all new registered members that are direct referrals from you.
- Your PIPS id’s (PIPS, Empowerism, H4P, TrafficSwarm and IMC) will be used for the PIPS ad in the main menu navigation section.
- If you are the first one suggesting a new program, your SignUp link and affiliate id will be used as the default value. This can be very powerful. The less members subscribing to this program the more exposure your affiliate id will receive.
- For more information please visit the Power Blog PRO information site.
More perks are in development. Especially added benefits if a referral from a Power Blog
PRO member decides to upgrade. As you can imagine that this requires a lot of software design and programming. After all I do all the work myself.
The Power Blog is owned by Peter Dobler.
I can be reached at:
8270 Woodland Center Blvd
Tampa, FL 33614
813 322 3240